Saturday 31 March 2012

Wild Cherry Body Butter

I'm quickly becoming a big fan of The Body Shop! After receiving a gift set for Christmas I had to have a look around the store (Especially after seeing the sale sign!)
I have really liked using strawberry body butter that came in my gift set, So wanted a replacement for when it runs out. This one caught my eye, I'm not sure I would spend £12.50 on it - But a fiver seemed pretty reasonable.

I really like the smell of this body butter, Unlike other 'Cherry' scents, This seems less artificial and overpowering and more subtle.
The body butter itself is quite thin in texture and absorbs into the skin quickly - A little goes a long way meaning it should last me a while too!
I love how moisturised it left my skin in just one use, I think I may have to pick up a few back ups!
 

What are you favourite Body Shop Products?

No comments:

Post a Comment