Friday 6 April 2012

MUA Lipstick in 'Juicy'


I don't own many MUA products; In fact this lipstick is one of the three MUA products I do own.
I find it quite hard to source - I feel like their stands are pretty much abandoned in most Superdrug stores, not being restocked for days- Despite the quality of the make up being much greater than some of the more expensive brands on the high street.

After reading so much about 'Juicy', 'Nectar' and 'Bare'. I began searching for them every time I popped into a superdrug. Of course every time I looked there was no place for them, or simply none left in the stand. It wasn't until one of my sisters was pestering me for a red lipstick that I finally stumbled across 'Juicy' and 'Nectar' in the smallest superdrug store I have ever visited!

'Juicy' really lived up to the hype surrounding it - It's an fantastic colour at such a low price point!  I was really shocked by just how moisturising it is, honestly I found it had more moisture than the now famous Revlon lip butters! And did I mention the great staying power?! Possibly the best pound I have ever spent - I'm Definitely going back for more shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment