Saturday 7 April 2012

The Natural Collection Lip Colour

In the past, I've used the natural collection's pressed powders and cover up sticks - And I have to say I have been left very impressed. For a budget brand, I have to say they set the standard pretty high. Which was why I was so excited when I saw the Sheer Natural Lip Colours in my local boots. If I'm honest I didn't even know they sold lipsticks as they're not for sale on the website!

With the big three for two event I picked up two lip colour's and a nail colour for just £3.98! Although these retail alone for a mere £1.99 and are well worth every penny in my opinion. I picked up sorbet and Lotus. Like Sorbet, Lotus is a 'Sheer nude lipstick for a beautifully natural look'. It's not the most pigmented or long lasting lip colour in the nor does it claim to be. I feel this lipstick isn't drying and is great if like me you're forever topping up your lips out of habit, I personally love the natural look it delivers and will be buying more. I'm currently looking out for the lovely 'Tea Rose'!

4 comments:

  1. i love natural collections too! so cheap andgreat value for money! :)

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lotus was one of the first lipsticks I bought from Natural Collection and I have to agree with you! It doesn't look heavy when you apply it quite a few times and is definitely worth every penny! (: x

    http://amiieeliciousxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I picked this one up! I knew I wanted to try them but they didnt have the one I wanted - and since it was in the 3 for 2 I needed another one!

      Delete