Thursday 5 April 2012

Tea Tree & Peppermint Scrub


Lately I've found myself falling in love with Superdrug's Tea Tree brand, Its reasonably priced and regularly on a two for £3.99 offer. I've been using the Facial Scrub as well as the Face wash and moisturiser for about a week now and thought it was about time I shared my thoughts on each individual product.

While browsing for a new scrub on the Superdrug website, I came across this one from the Tea Tree range - By this point I was already using the facial wash and moisturiser daily and was so impressed I thought I'd give the facial scrub a go. I'm happy I did. Prior to using the Scrub I had spotted a few blackheads creeping up around my chin area - which are pretty much nonexistent just a few uses on. Like the other Tea tree products you're meet with an automatic cooling sensation which leaves skin clean and smooth. The only potential issue with this product is the size - The 75ml tube feels more like a sample rather than a full size product, although you could ague that it works out £3.99 per 100ml of product which is pretty much average for a scrub.

Overall I like this product and I can see myself repurchasing in the future. You can pick up this Tea Tree & Peppermint Scrub in Superdrug stores for £2.99 or buy online - Here.


1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Klonopin USA
    Bensedin 10mg
    Buy Cobra online
    Buy Lypin 10mg USA

    ReplyDelete