Monday 7 May 2012

EOS Summer Fruit Lip Balm

When I first heard about EOS lip balms  I knew had to have one. The idea of a sphere shaped lip balm spoke to my inner child. So I began searching the Internet for a price that didn't make my eyes water. The actual EOS store seemed really reasonable costing just $3.29 per lip balm, Until of course you get to the check out and see the $15.00 flat rate - Are they giving it its own private jet?


 My search lead me to Ebay, where I found the lip balm for £4.70 including shipping, Never in a million years did I think I'd waste so much on a lip balm but curiosity got the better of me in this one.
The thing I love most about this product is the packaging; not only does it break the whole duck face routine when putting on lip balm in public, I can simply pop it into my bag with no fear that it will be harmed thanks to the sturdy packaging. The lip balm itself glides on perfectly to my lips, they feel instantly moisturised. At first I hated the Summer fruit smell/favour, But once I got past the first layer that faded and I was left with just a hint of this while applying.

I'm undecided weather I would buy again, I know this product will probably last me a while. Although at £4.70 a pop its not exactly cheep. While I love the whole idea of the product but I feel myself asking is it really worth a fiver?! I guess only time will tell. On a final note If you live in the UK I recommend using this buyer, I ordered my lip balm on Wednesday night, and to my surprise It was here buy Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment