Sunday 24 June 2012

17 Best of British Nail Art Kit


When I spotted this nail art kit on the 17 stand for just £5 I knew I had to have it - along with its sister product which I will do a post on soon. The limited addition kit offers perfect colours to help celebrate Britain; Knock out red, mini skirt and midnight sapphire (all the normal size of 8ml)


I absolutely adore the packaging of this, it even offers top tips and ideas keeping with the red, white and blue theme.


This kit is a total bargain, if you consider individually these polishes should cost £2.99 each and you're getting three for less than the price of two of them.


The thing I love most about this kit is the thin nail art style brush, at first I thought the brush would annoy the hell out of me when trying to paint the whole nail however I loved it, as it gave me greater control when painting the nail.

Here are some of my terrible attempts at nail art, I think the stripe one is my favourite - It was so easy to so and didn't turn out that bad!


What do you guys think of this kit?

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, that looks good!the brush is really fine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I brought it, It's great!

      Delete