Saturday 23 June 2012

17 Fest of all kit!


Currently boots are offering a free 'Fest of all kit' to all customers who spend over £6 on 17 cosmetics, Today I picked up a few nail kits (Post to come) and figured I'd show you this freebie I received which is housed inside a lovely box. 'Fest of all' comes complete with three items; Lasting fix nail polish in Topical Island, Instant glow body bronzer in medium matte and eye liner in Onyx


I'm pretty much in love with the nail polish, It is such a lovely colour and one I see myself wearing lots of over the summer. I'm not too fussed about the over two products if I'm totally honest - I have about a million black eyeliners I'll never use and I'm not a huge fan of the 'Bronzed' look so I'll probably pass the body bronzer along to my sister. What do you guys make of this kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment