Saturday 30 June 2012

June Favorites!






























The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter (£12.50) - The body shop never fails to amaze me with its lovely body butters, this is probably the thickest ones I've tried and leaves a lovely sent on the skin whenever I use it, Plus I think I picked this up half price too - Bargain!
17 Best of British Nail Art Kit (£5.00) - I love this little kit it makes nail art so quick and easy at such a great price. I love using it and I'm sure I'll get to use it a lot over the summer!
Twist and Out nail polish remover (£0.79) - Makes nail polish remover a dream at a bargain basement price.
Dream fresh BB cream in light (£7.99) - I love the glow this product gives me ,a must have in my make up bag!
Witch Anti-Blemish skin clearing primer (£6.99) - Why/how havent I reviewed this product?! Its amazing, since using it my skin has remained clear, It also leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft!
Natural collection lash care mascara (£1.99) - This product works wonders on my brows, and stays in place all day - At such a great price it has become a stable in my make up bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment