Saturday 4 August 2012

Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz

I've liked the sound of the Caudalie Beauty Elixier since the hype began, although the high price means it isn't an option for me (£9.90/30ml), because I know it would be gone in about a day with me around spraying for the sake of it. The Botanics Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz is pretty new on the market and seems to be poping up everywhere since the relaunch of the Boots Botanics range and I can see why, for me at just £3.33 (RRP £5.00/150ml) this is the perfect alternative to the Beauty Elixier and is one of the stand out products from the Botanics range.
I was a little worried about the fact that its 'Rosewater' purely because I'm not the biggest fan of rose, but the smell is very light and doesn't bother me at all. I find myself spraying this when I feel the need to be refreshed  whether that be on a bare or made up face. I find it doesn't disturb my make up at all and leaves my skin feeling lovely!

A quick note before I end, If I miss a couple of days blogging this month (like I did yesterday) I'm terribly sorry! My internet is playing up really badly this week - I spent about five hours last night trying to make it turn on! 

6 comments:

  1. This product sounds great and so is the price :) Might get this for when I go on holiday to get myself refreshed while out :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product too, the Simple moisture boost hydro mist is similar and in a smaller bottle so you can take it with you in your handbag :) x

    beautyonablogx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at that the other day, I might pick it up soon x

      Delete
  3. Just bought it on sale . Haven't tried it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do :) x

      Delete