Sunday 5 August 2012

MUA Lipstick in Bare


I am determined to someday own every MUA product available, one lipstick at a time! I've said time and time again that 'Bare' was a shade I really wanted to try from MUA, Although most of the time its sold out in all my local superdrugs so It was the first thing that went in my basket when ordering online.


I think 'Bare' is my favourite shade from the MUA line so far, Its a lovely natural nude colour which is perfect for everyday wear. Like all the MUA lipsticks I've tried I found that 'Bare' is mositurising on the lips and lasts a good while  before you need to top the colour up. At just £1 this is a total steal.
You can pick 'Bare' up from selected Superdrug stores and over at MUA's website

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the latest shades of MUA lipstick, I bought Juicy and Nectar the other day and they're really nice colours! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have those shades too, they're lovely x

      Delete
  2. that is such a pretty shade xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete