Friday 10 August 2012

MUA lipstick in shade 3


I've had my eye on MUA's lipstick in shade 3 for a while now, So when I popped in my local superdrug over the weekend I had to pick it up! Like all other shades in the range shade 3 is housed in a simple black plastic case which looks as if it could take a beating or two in my handbag.


Shade 3 transfers to the lips as a lovely highly pigmented pinky raspberry shade, which I think will look great against most skin tones. Like all MUA lipsticks I found it to be both long lasting and moisturising on the lips.
You can pick this up for just a £1 in selected superdrug stores or online from MUA

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Shade 3 is gorgeous, I love MUA products and for a £1 you really can't go wrong, it's so pigmented and a gorgeous colour.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really pretty xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I haven't got this shade. I really like the MUA lipsticks, I want them all! Nice blog, you've earned yourself another follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty color on you! I've yet to try MUA lipsticks, but maybe I will now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should try them out they're lovely x

      Delete