Monday 13 August 2012

Naked Skincare


I love the idea of natural beauty products, Although a lot of the time they're not very accessible to me because of the ridiculously high prices some brands charge. So I took full advantage of Superdrug's half price offer across the Naked skincare range last month  and havent looked back since. Even fully priced Naked is still amazing value for money, I've tried two products- The Perfect Getaway Cream Cleanser and The Up Tone Girl Gentle Toner  both retailing at just £4.49 for a great 200ml of product.


The Perfect Getaway Cream Cleanser (£4.49/200ml)

I really like this product, previously I have been a fan of Hot Cloth Cleansers and find this has the same hydrating effect on my skin without all that faffing about with the water. The Cleanser does an great job at removing all traces of my make up, and more importantly I didnt experience any break outs like I'm prone to when switching products! I simply apply to a cotton wool pad before gliding it across my face and finishing with the Up Tone Girl Gentle toner.


Up Tone Girl Gentle Toner (£4.49/200ml)

This is possibly the best named Toner ever! A little really does go a long way with this product (Both products are still going strong after a whole months use!) Like the Cream Cleanser I simply apply to the cotton wool pad before gliding it across my face. It doesn't sting or irritate my skin like a lot of harsher toners seem to and happily removes every last trace of make up.

I'm thinking of going a skin care routine post soon to show you guys what I've been using lately, So let me know if you're interested in that. You can also find me on Twitter, Bloglovin' and Hellocotton

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this offer a shame :) maybe when they are on offer again I will try the brand :)

    ReplyDelete