Monday 27 August 2012

Revlon Mineral Blush in Petal

I'm always on the look out for the perfect blush for my skin tone, so when I saw that the lovely Sasha from Ramblings of a beauty bird was selling this Colorstay Mineral blush in Petal from Revlon - I had to have it! 
The few reviews I've seen online have been very negative towards this product, although personally I cant see why because colour wise its everything I look for in a product. 'Petal' delivers a sheer wash of natural looking highlight to your face - Which is perfectly buildable if you wish to do so.
I don't have a problem with the packaging, the simple black and clear plastic casing makes it easier to throw into your handbag - plus there's a little brush for on the go applications (although I cant say I've used it yet), I've been applying with my Eco Tools blush brush and find that does a great job.
 The only problem I did have with this product was one I've seen reported by many - The blush was already loose meaning it just feel right out. I just fixed it with some glue and it was fine afterwords. I just think Revlon should rethink this method of gluing if they bring it to the UK.
I  adore this blusher and have been reaching for it daily (which is rare for me), It's not available in the UK yet although I did find this ebay seller who sells the blusher for just £3.99 (plus 75p P&P)

8 comments:

  1. So glad you're loving this blusher! :-) Like you said, I can't understand why they haven't fixed the blusher to the pan! For those who don't use Ebay, I picked it up from 7daycosmetics.com for £3.95 but the P&P was more than Ebay, I think £1.50. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely and thanks for that extra info xx

      Delete
  2. the colour looks amazing! shame about the packaging! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, at least the problem was easily fixed x

      Delete
  3. Pretty colour a shame about the poor packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its looks like a really pretty colour for your cheeks xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete