Thursday 23 August 2012

Witch anti-blemish Beauty Balm


It's no secret that I'm already a huge fan of the Witch Anti-blemish cosmetics range, So as you can imagine I was over the moon when I heard they were releasing there own BB cream (Since they're pretty much all I've been wearing this Summer!) At  just £6.99/50ml this product gives other highstreet contenders a real run for their money.

What Witch say ' Witch Anti-blemish Beauty Balm’s clever, multi-action formula, is designed to cater for all skin tones, boosting your natural beauty and delivering flawless looking skin. With witch hazel extract, our unique BB cream will offer a skin-clearing formula, as well as delivering a smoothing and picture-perfect, beautiful finish: Provides all day hydration, Contains 8% witch hazel, Provides UVA and UVB protection with SPF15, Creates a naturally flawless look, blurs imperfections and evens skin tone and Dermatologically tested'


From that product description alone, this product sounds pretty damn impressive! And I have to agree with pretty much all of it, when using this BB cream my skin is left smooth, hydrated and even 'flawless' looking. Without concealer it does a great job at masking any blemishes that crop up on my face and evening out my skin tone. I've noticed that this BB cream is a quite pale shade (with a bit of a pinky tone to it) - which is pretty much perfect for me although its not one for darker skin tones since it only comes in this one shade.

I really love this product, although its really sad that the colour cant cater for everyone - Hopefully they'll release more shades soon! Have you guys tried this product?


4 comments:

  1. ive never really tried a bb cream, i thought that they were very watery and didnt give any coverage, so i stick to foundation xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate most foundations! I love the lightness of BB creams, I think I have about 3 on the go ! X

      Delete
  2. I've never tried a BB cream before, any reviews i've read about other brands, people have always said they would be too dark for pale skin. I'm like a ghost, so finding pale products is rather hard. This sounds quite promising though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look also have a great one for pale skin :) x

      Delete