Monday 8 October 2012

NEW Mua cream blush in Blossom!

I've wanted to try a cream blush for ages, but up until recently there has been a serious lack of these on the highstreet! Of course that all changed when MUA released four shades of cream blush ;  Yummy, Dolly, Blossom and Bittersweet. 
The swatches over at MUA's blog pulled me towards the shade Blossom, although I want to go back for Dolly now too.


The sun couldn't make it's mind up when I took these images so I thought it would be easier to show you guys the product with both natural and artificial lighting to give you a greater idea of the colour Blossom has. 



Blossom is a lovely 'everyday' shade which is easy to build upon if you wish to do so, I found this cream blush was really easy to apply with your fingers and really easy to blend.

You can pick these up in selected Superdrug stores and online over at MUA's website for just £2!

8 comments:

  1. I really want to try one of these but my local stand is so crappy :( hoping they restock soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was like that or ages and we only had the normal line!
      But last month both my stand in town and near college were fixed up and both stock pro now! Maybe yours will too :) xx

      Delete
  2. These look lovely & so cheap too! I will have to see if I can hunt one down :) xx

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive just reviewed Bittersweet - think it was slightly the wrong shade for me so want to try Blossom next!

    Rachel from whatabeauty.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of the shade, Its just way to bright for me! x

      Delete
  4. thats such a pretty colour xx

    ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete