Saturday 5 January 2013

Lasting Perfection Concealer

I know when it comes to beauty blogs this is probably one of the most talked about products out there, but I feel like other than the odd favourites post I've never said much about this product which is a little odd since its a such a staple in my make up bag. So for that fact alone I figured it's about time I gave Collection's most famous concealer a full review.
The first time I brought this concealer I wasn't too bothered by it, It wasn't until that tube run out and I started to get through my other concealers I realised just how much I missed it.  This provides amazing coverage which spot prone skin like mine craves for, although I do find you have to be careful  that you don't apply too much as it can look a little cakey but once you've mastered that this just works like a dream and is probably the best concealer I've tried. I honesntly don't think the colour range is too great, although being this pale the shade 'fair' is perfect for me, I also find best to apply but tapping into your face - I feel like rubbing is just a waste of product and it never looks as good. Below I've tried to demonstrate how it works with a mark on my hand:
You can pick this up for £4.19 from Collection stockists such as Boots.

4 comments:

  1. I love this concealer, it's the best one I've ever tried :) I agree on the colour range though, the fairest one is too pale for me and number 2 is a tiny bit dark :/ Still love it though! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a lot of people have to mix them together to get a good match, I guess the perks of being this pale is that I don't have this problem! xx

      Delete
  2. This concealer is my favourite! I also have a mac one but hardly use it because of this one! I also agree that they need to do more colour ranges :) lovely blog

    www.lollylovesx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a shame because it means so many people cant use this product! Thank you xx

      Delete