Tuesday 8 January 2013

Match Perfection Foundation..

I've never really enjoyed foundations, so for the past year I've stuck to my BB cream like glue - I just find them so easy and effortless to wear. Although when winter hit I decided I wanted to give  foundations another go, so after looking around my heart was set on this one which I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas!
I just love the design of this one , It didn't really pick up on camera Rimmel's famous crown is printed into the lid. The foundation itself is housed in this lovely glass bottle and competed with a pump.
I have the shade ivory, but I feel that the foundation itself is a little dark for me but the great thing about this is that it's easy to blend either with your fingers or a brush (I've been loving the ELF Stipple Brush)
This foundation leaves skin looking really natural but it also provides around a medium level of coverage which is great for when unwanted blemishes pop up. I also love that this gives a bit of a glowy effect but it isn't so much that oilier skin types will feel the need to run a mile. Lastly I would like to point out the fact that it has SPF, because I know after lack of shade range that is one of the biggest complaints people seem to have with Highstreet foundations.
You can pick this up in Rimmel Stockists such as Boots for £6.99 (currently on offer for £4.99)


10 comments:

  1. can we have a picture of you wearing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually got any,although I've tried to demonstrate on my arm x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this foundation I've heard so many great things about it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I might need to try this whilst it is on offer.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything's always so much better when its on offer :P xx

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many raving about this foundation, Rimmel have really stepped up there game when it comes to foundations!
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my second one from them, I cant say I liked the first but I love this one xx

      Delete
  5. I think I tried this once but I wasn't so keen on it, I always think Rimmel ones tend to run a bit on the orange side. I've just been sticking to the maybelline bb cream-so easy to wear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that the Wake me up one was very orange, although I have dont that problem with this. I love that BB cream too! xx

      Delete