Friday 4 January 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude Eyeliner

Before I started to blog, the idea of a nude eyeliner would probably have baffled me. But since becoming part of the blogging community I've learnt a few tips and tricks, one being nude eyeliner which was pretty much impossible to find on the high street until Rimmel launched their Scandal eyes collection. I've never been much of an eyeliner type of girl but I have literally not put this down since I brought it last month, I effortlessly glides on the lower lash line like a dream. Its just so creamy and long lasting probably not what many were expecting for just £3.99! At first I was worried this 'nude' shade was a little too orange , but now I just  love using this to just brighten my eyes in the morning, and I'm guessing its a lot better for your skin than simply covering under your eyes with concealer!
Like I've mentioned this is just £3.99 from Rimmel Stockists like Boots, although I found mine for under £3 in Wilkos. I really cant recommend this enough, I think Ill even have to go back for more shades!
Whats your favourite eyeliner?

6 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try this, I've seen a few different good reviews for this now!

    www.mysugarrushx.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to purchase this! Lovely review!

    Hollie xox
    holliesblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it as much as I do, Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try this, I've seen that it really brightens your eyes. Such a shame I'm on a no buy, but when I'm off it'll I'll be running for theses! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that, I hope you do well x

      Delete