Friday 22 March 2013

Yet another Dainty Doll Haul

If you haven't already noticed, I'm very pale- So when I heard that Dainty Doll was being sold in TK Max I rushed to my local store to get my hands on some, but my one is rubbish and I left empty handed. So I was pleased to see items being sold on Fragrance direct for just £1.99. Having my luck by the time I got around to making an order they had no blushers left in stock which I really wanted to try. So I took to Amazon and managed to bag some amazing deals, From the same seller (Onlinemakeupstore) I got two cream blushes, a powder blush, concealer and lipstick with delivery for just over £9.
The Seller also had Dainty Doll's liquid foundation in the shade dark, although I thought this would be too dark for me and found a seller on eBay who still had the shade 'medium' in stock for just £3.99, they're sold out now which is a shame as I was amazed with their service (It came the day after I ordered it!) but here is a search where you can find other sellers selling the foundation for pretty reasonable prices. Just a day later my amazon order arrived and although the store I brought from is sold out of everything I brought now I will do my best to offer alternatives. 
The top shade in the above picture is Dainty Doll's powder blush in the shade 'Hippy Shake' - It's unlike anything else I own and was priced only at just £1.50 so I figured Id pop it in my basket(alternative seller here) Next I picked up Billion Dollar Babies cream blush at £1.99, this looks like it would be a great contour for pale skin so I look forward to trying it (alternative seller here) Lastly is the beautiful Orange County Girl cream blush which was a steal at £1.70 I've seen lots of posts about this so I cant wait to wear it (alternative seller here).
I have an obsession with lipsticks so had to pick this one up for just £1.35, Storm in a tea cup is a lovely everyday shade and I love how luxury the packaging feels! (alternative seller here), I also mentioned how much I love using green concealer so couldn't pass this one up at just £1.00 (alternative seller here).

So there's my Dainty Doll haul expect full reviews very soon! Did any of you manage to pick up some discounted Dainty Doll?

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul :) I'm very pale to so I wanted to order some blushes to try and maybe a foundation and concealer, but by the time I got on Fragrance direct, most of the things I wanted were already sold out :/

    Lovely Little Lux-uries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Id recommend having a browse on Amazon and Ebay, there's still quite a bit floating around :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I've been recommended Dainty Doll to try since I'm super pale, thanks for all the links! Can't wait to see your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they come in handy! Should be a couple up within the next week or so xx

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I'm yet to try Dainty Doll xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend trying to get your hands on some now since its so cheap everywhere at the moment xx

      Delete