Friday 19 April 2013

Bold Blue from MUA

Given that this is my second nail post in the past week, you may have noticed that I have recently got back into painting my nails (and made up for lost time by buying lots of new polishes!). I only own one other MUA nail polish, so when I saw that they'd undergone a bit of a revamp I had to pick up another! This time I went for the shade Bold Blue. Personally I don't feel as if the formula has changed, it still appears to dry fast and give an opaque finish in two coats although I love how much more control you have with the new brush (I would have included a compassion but I'm terrible and loosing things - maybe i'll save that for another post)
 Overall I think this polish is an amazing buy at just a pound - I love the new bottle too!

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour I need to go pick this up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it a bad thing they have totally copied Essie? :/ The colour, however, is beautiful. :) x

    Win Large Ad Spot
    Giveaway OPI Euro Centrale Mini Set

    ReplyDelete