Saturday 6 April 2013

Dainty Doll's Orange County Girl

If there was one thing I really wanted to try from Nicola Robert's Dainty Doll line, It was this cream blush in the shade 'Orange County Girl'. I've seen so many others compare this to the famous Orgasm blush from Nars only in cream form. They also do this shade in powder form (You are my sunshine) although personally I went for Orange County Girl over this powder version as I just find cream blushes to be so effortless, something I really look for in a product.
I loved the packaging of this, Its just one of those products you can throw in your bag without fear of it smashing because its really sturdy. Athough I wasn't a fan of the fact the 'Dainty doll' label completely wore off, I get that packaging isn't everything but for its original retail price I'd expect a bit more quality.
The blusher itself is a gorgeous peachy pink with gold shimmer running though it, while it looks pretty bright in the pan it gives a lovely subtle glow to the cheeks which is perfect for everyday use. It lasts all day long and I can honestly say I haven't reached for another blusher since. I love that its so easy to wear and apply, in that you don't need to bother with brushes you can achieve a finished look with just your fingers.
Right now you can find Dainty Doll products for cheap all over the internet, I found it for £1.70 here.

4 comments:

  1. I got this from Fragrance Direct, I'm really excited to try it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently Bought this blush from Fragrence direct and i love it.

    Great Post,

    My Fashion/Beauty Blog.
    FruityTooty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just got this and love it. It's such a beautiful shade but very natural :) x

    ReplyDelete