Wednesday 29 May 2013

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box

When I saw Selfridges' latest offering I thought about it for a while before deciding I deserved a treat so placed an order. Since I had plans to be in around Oxford Street yesterday anyway I decided I'd make the most of the free click and collect service. Other stores should seriously take note! Once I'd shown the man my confirmation email I was offered a seat which I thought was great as in other stores I find myself awkwardly standing around while I wait for someone to find my order. My name was then called and I was offered a bag to place the box - Again other stores (mainly Boots) take note, Why you sent me away with a massive box for a brush and a mascara I'll never know! My feet killed after a long day shopping (expect a huge haul soon) but it was worth it!
The box itself was packed with goodies (which you would hope for at £25!) including; Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer, Models Own Neon Nail Varnish, Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, Molton Brown Blissful Templetree Shower Gel, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, St. Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion, Jane Tran Hair Clips, Erborian BB Cream, Lancaster After Sun and St. Tropez exclusive in-store offer card. 

Even though this is more than I would normally spend on a beauty box, It was my birthday on Monday which enabled me to have the extra money to spend and I've wanted a Tangle teaser for ages anyway which retails at around half the box price. Along with that I think I'm most excited for the BB cream, Surf Spary, and beauty elixir. The other products are just an added bonus and I know I can get use of them all which is always good news.On a side note I haven't seen anyone else explain what the In-store offer card actually is so I figured I'd just drop in that it's free limited edition beach bag with any spray tan treatment. The Summer box is still available here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Are all the boxes the same?
    Thepowderednose.Blogspot.Com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, I havent seen a different one yet xx

      Delete