Saturday 8 June 2013

Collective Haul

I've been promising this haul for over a week so after getting the last few bits in the post yesterday I figured it was about time to publish this. Last week I took a trip to Oxford street and this is the result - along with a few online purchases. I was excited to see such an amazing make up selection in Topshop and really proud that I only walked away with two items. Their famous highlighter in 'Sunbeam' for £10 and this pretty lip bullet in There She Goes for £8.  Since Rimmel's Scandaleyes shadow sticks were just £3.50 in Boots I picked up two of them in Bad Girl Bronze and and Bulletproof Beige. This Revlon babystick in Tahitian also had money off and was just £5.   Finally I picked up this pretty make up bag in Primark for just £3.
While around the Oxford Street area I had to visit two of the most talked about stores in the blogging world at the moment. I had so much fun testing all of the make up and smelling the body products at & Other Stories that I ended up walking away with this Punk Bouquet body scrub which smells amazing for £7. I definitely think I'll be going back there at some point in the future. I also paid a visit to John Bell & Croyden which were the first place in the UK to stock Bioderma, originally I was going to pick up a 100ml bottle for £4.50 but ended up with this big 250ml one for £10.
 I only picked up two polishes from Boots on my Oxford Street trip but threw in the others I've brought recently to show you guys. The ones I picked up in Boots were this Coral shade from Sinful Colors for just £1.99 and this glitter in shade Girly from Revlon for £4.50. I found the Sally Hanson polishes in Green Tea and Model Behaviour for just £2 on a stall, and have so far been left very impressed. I also saw these Maybelline Polka Dots in Superdrug for just under £3 the other week and loved the look of them so had to pick a couple up. The Rimmel polish was meant to be £3 in Asda, although as always they found a way to rip me off and charged me nearly a fiver - is anyone elses store like that? My local one is a joke, nothing is ever the price they advertise.
I also thought I'd show you guys some pound buys I found a couple of days before in Poundland. I love these Pretty;perfect nail buys and think the nail drying spray is pure genius - expect a post very soon! Then I spotted this cooling mist and brought in hope that we actually get a summer. I also saw this Stila tinted moisturiser, I'm undecided if I will use it because of the whole 'Poundland scandal' but it was unopened and is in a really great light shade.
I've so managed to spend quite a bit on online in the past few weeks. Over the bank holiday Latest in beauty had a free shipping so I picked up a few bits including this mini 10ml L'occitane Shea Butter hand cream for £1.50, a little Mont Bleu Crystal Nail file for £2 and a 7.5ml sample of Perricone MD's famous No Foundation Foundation for just £4. Amazon seem to always have amazing deals on and I picked up this Seche Vite Professional Top Coat for just over £4 and the Real Techniques Starter Kit for around £16.
Internacionale had a little bit of a sale so I had to pick up a few bits including this Khaki Tip Shirt which I love reduced from £17 to £12, these Bleach Supersoft Skinny Jeans down from £18 to £14 and this Skater Skirt which I also own in black at just £7 from £15. I also picked up a couple of tops from Forever 21, but I was too impatient and they're currently in the wash!

Also before I end I'd like to say this is in no way bragging, which I'm pretty sure 99% of you guys will already understand. This is just the result of my amazing family and friends who were really generous on my eighteenth birthday and a chance for you guys to request anything you would like to see reviewed.  Have you brought anything interesting lately?

12 comments:

  1. Internacionale's jeans are so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my second pair, I think I'm gonna have to pick up more :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a great haul - I love all of the polishes!
    Simply-Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rimmel eyeshadow sticks are really good x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Internationale's great for bargains,agree the jeans are good too I've still got a pair that I got 8yrs ago when I was 16! I still need to check out Topshop's makeup especially that highlighter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, That's amazing! I've always been a fan of Primark jeans as they fit me really well, but they've changed them now they're more expensive and only seem to last a couple of months! I'd rather pay a little more and get them from Internationale since they actually last.
      The Topshop in London had a separate bit for Make up - It was all very exciting, cant beleive I only walked away with two bits! xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my, awesome haul. So many lovely products.
    Love to see how you get on with the topshop lip bullet.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I'm liking it so far so hopefully I'll get round to posting about it soon. Although to be honest I cant see the shade I have flattering many as its like a frosted nudey/pink! Likely I think It works alright against my pale skin tone though xx

      Delete
  6. i need to get the rimmel shadow sticks! you got some amazing things! X

    would you like to do a button swap?

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good, really easy to wear too!
      I'm thinking of changing the layout soon so I dont think there would be much point although once thats sorted I would love to, your blog looks lovely xx

      Delete