Friday 28 June 2013

Fragrance Direct haul

The fact that this is my third haul this month is a little bit worrying, but after browsing Fragrance Direct
I had to make an order. I mean who am I to turn down a bargain?! This lot came to under £15 which I think is amazing considering I picked up a grand total of seven nail polishes, two highlighters, a lipstick and a lipgloss!
Originally I headed over to the website to see what Essie polishes they had in stock although when I spotted the amazing selection of Revlon polishes for just 99p I had to place an order. I've tried Revlon polishes before and I honestly think they're some of the best on the market. I picked up three of there top speed nail colours in Royal which is a beautiful blue, Electric a bright yellow which is unlike anything else I own and cloud a lovely lilac which I already own - you know you have way too many polishes when you buy the same one again.. I also picked up two of the Revlon nail enamels in Stunning (the end glitter) and Popular which is the first polish in the picture and one of my favourite finds!
I also picked up my first two Essie polishes in to buy or not to buy and neo. I've just applied Neo (right) and have to say I think I'm already in love at just £1.99 a pop I need more shades!
I've always wanted these Rimmel Instant Radiance shimmer touch's but I've never been able to pick between the pair and spending £10 for both didnt appeal to me. So when I saw them for just £1.99 each on Fragrance Direct I finally got the chance to buy them both for less than the price of one! I think Revlon do some of the best lip products on the market so had to pick up one of their glosses in the shade Coral Reef  which I've heard lots about - This was also just 99p! Finally after loving the Kate range of lipsticks I figured I'd try one of the moisture renew lipsticks in the shade Pink Chic which was also just 99p!

I wish I could say that's my last haul for a while, but I may have just made a sneaky Body Shop order! Have you brought any bargains lately?
Bloglovin/Twitter/GFC 

8 comments:

  1. BARGAINS! I've hauled so much because of sales recently - posted a haul today, a few days back and then some more sales goodies arrived today! Oops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Revlon polishes are so good for 99p! Definitely want to get my hands on the Rimmel bits too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great polishes even at full price, get yourself over to fragrance direct :) xx

      Delete
  3. Definitely making an order from Fragrance Direct soon!

    -Kookii

    www.xthebeautydiaryx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this website! just ordered a selection of essie and revlon worth £52 for a tenner! some of the same shades actually! can't wait for the order to arrive:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy! I'm so so jealous, you've got so many bargains.

    www.nashbag.blogspot.co.uk xxxxx

    ReplyDelete