Saturday 27 July 2013

Mango & Papya Body Butter

Last month I posted about my love for Superdrug's Coconut and Shea butter body butter, I loved it so much that I picked up another in the Mango & Papaya scent and figured It would only be fair to give this a post too. As I've mentioned before these are my favourite alternative to The Body Shop body butters which don't come in cheap at £13/200ml whereas these retail at £3.69/200ml (currently buy one get one free!). Personally I find that the only difference is the texture, and like TBS butters this smells great, leaves the skin feeling moisturised and doesn't leave you waiting around for hours before getting dressed! I feel like the texture of this is a lot thinner than any body butters I've tried from TBS, but in a way I quite like that as it allows this to go a lot further. 
Overall I really like these body butters although I do find myself favouring the ones from the Body Shop just that little bit more. When considering the price difference I'm probably more likely to pick one of these up again. Although its worth noting that the Body Shop have had some amazing sales lately - I got a 200ml Lemon, Raspberry and Passion Fruit for just £3 each!

6 comments:

  1. These do sound good, but you can't go wrong with The Body Shop's offerings! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish they were always cheap! Whenever they have a great sale i'm too poor to stock up! xx

      Delete
  2. I always buy these! I love the smell - really can't be bothered shelling out at The Body Shop!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd take buying one of these over spending £13 on TBS ones any day :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow this looks so good, i could eat it!

    i think you might like my Beauty blog sale all products reduced by 50% or more including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. We seem to have the same taste in products so i hope you take a look! http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a good alternative to TBS :)
    Found you through the bbloggers blog hop :)

    Elise Dopson | Beauty, lifestyle and fashion

    ReplyDelete