Friday 26 July 2013

Undress your skin Foundation

undress your skin foundation
I'm a big fan of MUA, So when their 'Undress your skin illuminating foundation' launched I was quick to grab a tube, although as I mentioned in my Shopping my Stash post it was something which I completely forgot about until recently. Personally I really like the packaging of this and find the design allows it to really stand out in my make up bag as the tall and skinny tube is unlike anything else I own. I also spotted that this contains 35ml of foundation as opposed to the normal 30ml which is always a bonus.
MUA
I have the lightest shade Porcelain which I adore since it's pale enough for my skintone which is pretty rare on the highstreet, previously I was using a Dainty Doll one which is designed for pale skin so I'm pleased to see that this is only a tiny bit darker at a fraction of the price. Generally I find my illuminating foundations tend to be quite sheer, so I was pretty surprised when I discovered that this offers medium level of coverage which is easily buildable to full. It really gives skin that 'flawless' look and actually covers most of my freckles which surprised me a lot since most of my foundations tend to leave them on show (For reference I'm a big lover of sheer foundations and BB creams)
Overall I really liked this product and think it is a complete bargain! While it offers more coverage than I'm used to, It really helps achieve that flawless look and it will be a definite staple for nights out and events I feel I need a bit more make up for! You can pick this up for £5 over at Superdrug or half price on MUA's website.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I noticed you're beauty on a budget and i'm hosting a UK beauty blog sale including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more if you are interested. http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete