Monday 5 August 2013

MUA Kiss you lipstick in 'I want'

 I'm a big fan of MUA, I own so many of their products, rave about them constantly on my blog and even have half of my friends and family hooked. So when I heard about their new Little Things One Direction range I was pretty curious. To be honest, the fact that this line is 1D themed is something most people will either love or hate, Personally I'm not a fan but that doesn't take away at all from how great some of the range is.
I really love the design of these lipsticks and feel they look alot more expensive than they are. I love that despite the difference to MUA's regular line these still allow you to see the shade inside on the end which is great if you have a big collection of lipsticks like myself. Each is complete with a band members signature - I have the shade 'I want' which is apparently Liam's shade although to be honest it took me a while to work that out from the signature.  
I think the '1D' logo on top is also a lovely touch which makes having to ruin it such a shame. The shade itself is a beautiful red whose pigmentation rivals that of higher end brands. I found 'I want' to be so comfortable on my lips it felt like I was wearing nothing at all. And the colour itself lasts an impressive three hours before it needs touching up which for £3 isnt half bad.
I really love this shade and cant wait to try more in the line, It's just one which really makes a statement on the lips yet at the same time I feel really comfortable wearing it and not like I have to check up on it every five minutes. Personally I find my favourotie method to apply this is to first use a lip brush with the lipstick to insure I get the lipstick all over - I then go over with the lipstick itself to create a more intense look.
You can pick up the Kiss Me Lipsticks for £3 in selected Superdrug stores.

10 comments:

  1. I love the colour! Just a shame it has to have the 1D branding on it, i'm really not a fan haha!

    But stil, its a nice color and having 1D on the packaging won't put me off buying cos it's whats inside that counts and the color so pretty!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shade, and feel the same about the branding its the product itself that counts! Although its a shame many will be put off by it xx

      Delete
  2. i picked this up yesterday and am already in love! it's such a good little lippy for the price, and the fact it's One Direction endorsed!

    Sophie xo | sophielouisew_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm completely in love with it, I know I'll be picking up more! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour saw these the other day but just went for the normal line but wish I got this now.
    New followers here so glad I stumbled across you on the blog hop

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The normal line are great too, but you need to go back for this ;)
      Thanks for the follow lovely xx

      Delete
  4. That colour is so striking! It's a shame that my local Superdrug carries a tiny handful of the MUA products

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't see these online either which is a shame, Although I found these on a cardboard stand so maybe there's hope that your store will have them :) xx

      Delete
  5. I don't like the packaging but got one and really liked it. Will be reviewing it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour looks really nice on you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete