Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Comforter Bubble Bar

 Nothing has cured the stress of the past week better than a good old bubble bath. Suddenly I've found myself spending my limited time left at home shopping for essentials and packing up my room in the rush to be ready in time for uni. While I still have a whole two weeks left at home, my aim is to make those two weeks count - I don't want to suddenly get to a few days before the big move and have to waste my time left packing! My bath product of choice this week has been Lush's 'the comforter bubble bar slice' which smells incredible! You only need about a sixth of this to get a really great bath, all you have to do is crumble it under running water and you're left with a bath full of pink water a life time of bubbles! 
My only issue with this is the price tag which according to the website is £4.50 (although I know I paid less when I brought this a couple of weeks ago) for the limited number of baths you get I feel this is a little pricey. Especially when alternatively you could find a pretty decent bubble bath for around a pound.  I love the smell and whole experience of using this product just not enough to justify buying this for myself again. 

What do you guys think of Lush products? Can you justify the price tag?

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I did a review on it too recently! I do agree, it is a little pricy! But as a treat, I think I am worth it lol!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice treat, although next time I think I'll be trying something else :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of this :)
    I only go to lush as a treat or receive the as gifts :)

    Http://lologlitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells lovely, its just isn't something I could justify! May have to hint for a Christmas set this year - I really want to try more from them! xx

      Delete
  3. I agree its a special treat for me! I love this bar and split into about 4 uses! :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Compared to other Lush products I've seen this is so much bigger too xx

      Delete
  4. The Comforter is my favourite Lush product, it's gorgeous

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't beat Lush,i love the smell of the comforter.
    http://www.naomitalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete