Monday 16 September 2013

Headmasters event

Since I last spoke to you guys I've moved away from my family home and into halls for the first time, although instead of one of those cliche moving posts showing the ridiculous amount of stuff I'm taking with my I figured I'd take a look back at a one of the last evenings I got to spend with LFA thanks to Company Magazine! As a lot of you will be aware last week was #companybeautyweek and myself and LFA were lucky enough to go to two events, the second one being the headmasters styling event.
Surprisingly we were actually on time meaning we were whisked straight downstairs and met with an army of stylists who advised us on looks which would suit us from the blow dry menu, while I ended up picking the mayfair grunge  LFA picked the Bergdorf Bounce. We then went our separate ways with our stylists who both made us feel really comfortable. Personally I've never even visited a salon before (I've always been lucky enough to have friends who could cut and style hair) so I wasn't sure what to expect although It wasn't long before we I was chatting away even without LFA by my side. 
Once my hair was washed (with products that smelt incredible) my stylist got to work with my blowdry. What I loved about this experience is that I really picked up useful tips, and my stylist was quick to ask which tools I had at home to enable me to recreate the look myself.
Since my hair is pretty fine and quicker to style I spent a little while waiting for LFA and watching her look come together I also got the chance to talk to the Company girls who were all really lovely. Above is our finished look with LFA being on the left and myself on the right.
Before leaving we were handed two bags each which were filled with goodies, so as normal if you want to hear more about any of the products below just let me know.
In our really pretty company bag we were given a bottle batiste dry shampoo which I look forward to trying as I only ever use the blonde one, a little white lie tanning mouse which I cant wait to try since I've just gotten into tanning, a Loreal lipstick , a handcream from one of my favourite brands Rituals, a pretty nails in polish in the shade, a Malibu swimmers treatment,  a paul mitchell curling product along with a comb, a sample of blanx tooth paste and some green tea.
Headmasters were also amazingly generous and we all walked away with a voucher for a cut and blow dry, hairspary, dry shampoo, heat defence spray, blow dry cream and some heat defence serum.

Thanks again to both Company and Headmasters for such a great night, and once again If you'd like to hear more about any of these products left me know. Finally a big thanks to LFA who let me steal her event photos, be sure to say and read her version of events here.

No comments:

Post a Comment