Thursday 26 December 2013

A little Boxing Day sale haul..

I love a good sale, so as you would expect I was up bright and early this morning to make the most of the boxing day sales! To be honest I was a little disappointed, by the time I arrived my local shopping centre was so much busier than normal and a lot of the stuff I was planning on buying was already out of stock! Although I did manage to get a few gems! Normally my Lush sale is rubbish and I never leave with anything - although this year they had a load of gift sets left over.
The first gift set I brought was snow fairy which contained a 100ml bottle of Snow Fairy, a 30g shimmy shimmy shimmer bar and a 70g angels delight soap. Originally this was £13.50 although it was down to £6.75 in the sale. I think this is packed beautifully although my only issue with both gift sets is that the bombs/soaps aren't individually wrapped inside the outer packaging.
Next I picked up Mr Frosty, which contained a mini blue skies bubble bar along with a big blue bath and cinders ballistic. I thought this was great value at just £6.25 (originally £12.50) and look forward to putting it to use.
Admittedly I was left pretty disappointed with the Boots sale since my store looked more like a jumble sale with barely any products left, although I did manage to leave with four things I'm really happy with. Since I love perfumes I picked up this little sampler set to try some new ones out for just £7.50 (originally £15) it contained a 5ml Moschio Pink Bouqet, a 10ml bottle of Ghost Deep Night, a 10ml bottle of Lipsy London and a 5ml bottle of Ted Baker's Sweet Treat Polly. I also picked up a set of four french connection lipglosses for £6 (originally £12) as I really liked the look of them.
Of course I couldn't leave without getting my Soap and Glory fix and picked up two of their gift sets. Face time originally retailed at a whooping £25, although like everything else was half price in the sale. The set contains for items; The Feel Good Factor Translucent BB cream (50ml), Off your face cleansing wipes (25) Puffy Eye Attack Turbo boost hydragel (14ml) and a Smooth Operator lip balm. Next I picked up the 'You do the bath' gift set for just £8 with contained a full sized Foam call body wash and butter yourself body cream.
Finally I picked up some reduced slipper socks for just a pound in Primark along with a DVD in HMV to snuggle up with to night.

Have you found any good bargains?

11 comments:

  1. You got some lovely bits! I really wanted to make an order from Lush online but everything sold out before I managed to :(

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! You should pop instore if you can - they might have a few bits xx

      Delete
  2. I spent about £250 online over the past few days, I was too scared to leave the house today! You picked up some lovely stuff though, have fun testing it all out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I managed to leave before the shops got majorly busy, I'm the type of person who walks out of stores if they're rammed so I avoided most of the clothes shops! I've managed to spend £50 on a New Look order although not much else has caught my eye xxx

      Delete
  3. Im so jealous of the Soap & Glory sets you managed to get hold of, my local boots had sold out of all of the Soap and glory gift sets!
    Natalie xx
    Youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My big local Boots was practically empty! Although Luckily there's one a little walk away which is less known about! xx

      Delete
  4. I love Boxing Day sale. I picked up so many things from Lush, at my nearby Lush store, they have so pretty much all of the Christmas products and gift sets left over. I wish I have gotten Mr. Frosty though, I really want to try the Big Blue.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I'm going to have another look today to see if I can get some single bath bombs! xx

      Delete
  5. SNOW FAIRY IS AMAZING!!!! My Local had it out of stock :(

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've bought so many nice things. I kind of regret being so restrained during the Boxing Day sales now haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete