Wednesday 1 January 2014

December Favourites!

Cherry Vanilla Candle (£8.00/340g) - This is probably one of my favourite ever candles. Even when its not burning it fills my room with the most beautiful scent, although once lit this is replicated through my whole house. Despite being able to instantly fill my room, I don't find the scent to be too overpowering and really enjoy using this. I've been burning it every evening for around a week now, as well as pretty much the whole of Christmas day and still have plenty left. Complete winner in my book, I cant wait to try more of the Simply Home range! 

Soap & Glory Peaches and Cream cleanser (£8.00/200ml) - I got this cleanser as part of a Christmas present and fell in love with it all over again. Not only does it get rid of all traces of make up it leaves my skin feeling really soft and smells great too! 

Soap & Glory Heel Genius (£5.50/125ml) - I'm always using moisturisers on my body, hands and face, although it occurred to me that my feet are often neglected. So when I got this in a big Soap & Glory set I put it to use and it seems to be doing the trick leaving my feet feeling softer than ever.


Vera Wang Lovestruckk (£34.50/30ml) - I was a little shocked at the price of this over on the Boots website,as just a month ago Fragrance direct were selling 100ml of this perfume for £5 less than a 30ml bottle at Boots! Although for some reason (I imagine Christmas) Fragrance Direct seem to have raised their prices too by a significant amount since then. Despite this I still really love this perfume, this is my second bottle of the stuff and I still cant get enough! Its just a perfect scent for anyone who is a fan of floral/girly scents. I cant say the wear time is amazing, although I can see past that for the lovely fragrance! 

Maybelline's knitted gold (£3.99/7ml) over Collection 2000's Stormy Grey (£3.19/12ml) - I spoke about my love for this combo in this post, I love the polishes together so much that it was the look I spotted last night for New Years Eve!

Carmex (£2.69/10g) - Around the middle of the month when I felt my lips getting drier, this was the first thing I rushed out for. Does the trick every time!

What have you been loving this month?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE S&G products and it's not actually until last year that I discovered how great they are, and I will definitely pick up some more in 2014 :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm well stocked up after the sales :) xxx

      Delete
  2. love your monthly favourites, I really want to try heel genius, it looks like a really great product! xxx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gets the job done and smells lovely too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great favourites, I have just bought Knitted Gold and I can't wait to try it out, it is such a gorgeous polish x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, wish I could wear it all of the time! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi, I love S&G products to. Is it okay to tell me what camera you use?
    Thanks x

    itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, and I just use my iphone :) xx

      Delete