Thursday 15 May 2014

Bourjois Java Rice Power

 Most powders on the high street offer users a 'mattified' look, meaning I'm always torn between wanting fresh and glowy looking skin, and trying to keep my make up in place all day. So when I heard about this universal illuminating loose powder I knew I had to try it! Bourjois Java Rice Powder comes in a sturdy feeling plastic container, once open, users simply have to twist the top layer of plastic revealing holes to release the powder. This holes act as a filter enabling you to control how much product you spill meaning mess is minimised, In fact I'd say in the eight months I've had this product I've only had one unfortunate incident which was my clumsy fault! 
I simply swirl my powder brush in this and apply directly to the face. While I've read some use this as a subtle highlighter I've found that this just isn't enough for me and I love using it as an allover face powder. At first I was sceptical that such a glittery looking product would leave me looking like a disco ball, although to be honest this barely shows up on your face and instead you are left with a healthy glow to this skin which stays put for the rest of the day.
Hopefully you can see this above (swatched heavily with my finger!). Have you ever tried an illuminating powder before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment