Thursday 22 May 2014

Topshop cream blush in 'Head Over Heels'

If you've been here for a while you may know that I'm a big fan of Topshop make up. The obsession started when I got this 'up in the air' cream blush duo in the Christmas sales over a year ago now, and since then my collection has rapidly grown. Although my most loved Topshop product happens to be this cream blush in head over heels. Since taking these pictures last summer, I've pretty much worn this beauty every day, so much so that I've hit pan, something I've never achieved with a blush before!
As always with Topshop products I'm a huge fan of the packaging, I just love the simplicity of this design, and think it looks really cute in my make up bag! It's also really sturdy and contains a mirror which is always a bonus. The product itself looks extremely scary in the pan (and even swatched for the matter) however once blended on the cheeks this transforms into the most beautiful 'flushed' shade which caused me to reach for this product everyday. 
What I love about this product is that it blends like a dream whether your using your fingers or a brush, although personally I prefer using a Real Techniques stippling brush to get the job done as it cuts down on mess. You only need a small amount of this too meaning it will last ages, plus I rarely feel the need to top this up throughout the day.
This is probably my all time favourite blush, and I can see myself replacing it when it runs out! You can pick up head over heels here for £7. Do you own any Topshop make up?

5 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful colour! I really need to pick up more Topshop make-up, I love the cream blush and lipsticks I have from them.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :) and I really the lipsticks too, I want to try more! :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Topshop cream blushers! All the colours are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, really want to try some more shades xx

      Delete
  3. Loving your blog!:) Wow the pigmentation off of that blush is amazing!! I'll definitely be picking up a few after seeing this post. That colour is amazing :) X

    ReplyDelete