Wednesday 16 July 2014

Orly Glosser Super High-Shine Topcoat

I've not bothered with a topcoat for a while now, to be honest they just bore me a little bit and I can think of more exciting things to spend my money on. But when I saw this Orly one for just £2.99 (rrp £11.50) in TK Maxx I had to give it a go. Glosser promises to 'give nails lasting protection and super-slick shine' which according to you guys it achieves as I've had some lovely comments about my nails lately including how shiny they looked. This is pretty much my secret weapon when it comes to my nail looks lately and it somehow makes them last 3-4 days with no signs of chipping which is unheard of for me.

I'm a big fan of this stuff, and would consider buying it again. What's your favourite topcoat?

No comments:

Post a Comment