Friday 18 July 2014

Rebel with cause

It's easy to see why make up revolution have caused such a stir in the beauty community, not only do they have a rather impressive range of products, they also offer fantastic value for money too! When I heard that many were deeming this £1 lipstick Rebel with Cause from Make Up Revolution a dupe for MACs Rebel I had to give it a try. 
Rebel without cause is a shade which scares the hell out of me in bullet form, but on the lips, there's something really wearable about this lipstick and I love it against my skin tone! While I cant compare this with MAC's version personally, I've seen these two together on other blogs and have admit its pretty hard to tell them apart, the only major difference appears to be the £14.50 in price.
I find Rebel with cause to be moisturising on the lips during the first hour of wear, after this the light shimmer appears to face and you're left with a lovely matte version of this berry shade which lasts for a good few hours. I really like the matte look you're left with and to be honest sometimes I even blot the lipstick to have this as my starting point.
Overall I love the lipstick, my only regret is not picking up more! You can pick this up for just a £1 on the Make Up Revolution website. Have you tried anything from Make Up Revolution? 

8 comments:

  1. This looks like such a pretty shade! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to try a Makeup Revolution lip stick! I can't believe that they're only priced at £1! This shade looks gorgeous on you!

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such an amazing price! and thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous shade and looks like an amazing dupe for Mac Rebel. I'm waiting on an order from Makeup Revolution and cant wait to receive it!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love the products as much as I do :) x

      Delete
  4. Their lipsticks seem to be great, as long as they don't have shimmer in them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this shade, so rich and full :) x

    ReplyDelete