Thursday 3 July 2014

Topshop Glow Stick in 'Play Up'

One of the things I was lucky enough to receive for my birthday this year was this Topshop Glow stick in the shade 'play up'. I am such a huge fan of both Topshop make up and highlighting products so this little beauty was pretty much the perfect gift for me! Topshop Glow sticks are cream based products designed to 'sculpt, define and enhance the skin' , I believe there are two shades available play up and spotlight
Play up is a beautiful champagne shade which helps to add a glowy finish to the skin that remains throughout the day. While the packaging makes this product ideal to apply directly to the skin and blend, I personally find this method makes the product too streaky on my skin so prefer using my finger to apply the product to the top of my cheekbones which I find just gives the loveliest glow. The packaging itself is really sturdy, and the twisty bit coincides with the shade inside making these easy to locate in a big collection. The only downside would be the fact that after just a month the writing is staring to come away.
I hope you can see in the above picture both the glow stick applied directly to the skin (bottom swatch) and the glow stick applied with my fingers (Top). Overall I love this product, and can see it lasting me a long long time! Whats your favourite product from Topshop?

4 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I have the really similar one from No7 which has become a daily staple for me.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor & Femme et Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that one, It looks just as lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of glowy skin and this looks absolutely lovely, I definitely need to give this a go!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete