Saturday 30 August 2014

August favourites


I know I'm probably the millionth blogger to say it, but how is it nearly September?! It only feels like last week that I moved out of halls and back home for the summer, so its crazy to think in just over a weeks time I'll be moving back to my university city to begin my second year as a law student! To be honest, I haven't tried a massive range of new products this month as I've been trying to cut down on spending (and the amount of rubbish I own). However, the ones featured in this post are absolute gems which I'd happily recommend to anybody!
Vo5 Plump it up Dry Shampoo (£3.59/200ml) - I've tried my fair share of dry shampoos, although this baby happens to be my all time favourite. Unlike other brands this leaves my hair feeling freshly washed, while giving that  little bit of extra bounce.. In other words it's worth all 359 pennies and I will happily pick this up again!

3W Clinic Make Up Base ($30/50ml)* - I got this make up base in my Collagen cosmetics Memebox, and have been obsessed ever since. This is a primer, which aims to counteract redness while insuring your make up stays put - Perfect for bad skin days, and has been a complete stable in recent weeks!

WondeRuci Cacao Brightening Mask ($38/100g)* - Another Memebox find, although this time from my Cacao cosmetics box. This beauty smells just like chocolate brownie mix, I simply apply this all over my face with a foundation brush before having a bath and find that by the time I wash this off my skin just looks so much better. This is such a lovely little treat and I'll be gutted when I finally finish it, as it isn't the easiest to find in the UK!
Younique 3D Fibre Lashes ($29.00)* - My absolute favourite discovery this month has been this famous Younique mascara. Never before have my lashes looked so good without flasies! Well worth a try if you're as rubbish at applying them as I am. You can click to see my full review and what this looks like on  here!

Becca Cream Concealer (£30.00)  - I have been loving this for a few months now, although for some reason it hasn't yet featured in a favourites! This is just a lovely high coverage concealer which saves my skin on bad skin days! I also reviewed this recently, so click here to see more about this.

Revlon Colorbrust Matte Balm in Elusive (£7.99) - This is another product I have been loving for a while now, yet I keep forgetting to mention it! This is just an easy to wear lip crayon which I adore on myy lips! I will try and post a full review and swatches soon as this little beauty is great!

So there you have it, everything I have been loving this month! What have been your August favourites? 

14 comments:

  1. Plump it up dry shampoo sounds amazing, must pick it up!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that plump it up dry shampoo as at the moment I have batiste although sometimes batiste can really make your hair go white , haha :)thanks for sharing this has been very helpful x I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I prefer it over Batiste!
      Best of luck with your blog :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the smell of the vo5 products!

    Emma from Masquerade Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vo5 spray sounds ace! I love dry shampoo, such a lifesaver.

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's well worth a try, Its such a fab product! x

      Delete
  5. Great faves! The fibre lashes sound so interesting, need to try them. I really like the Revlon matte balm as well :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant get enough of the mascara! And I love it :) x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It's lovely, expect a full review very soon :) x

      Delete