Friday 5 September 2014

Bourjois 123 Colour Correcting cream

Bourjois 123 Colour Correcting cream
Up until a few months ago I had never tried a CC Cream, so decided to grab this Bourjois one while it was on 3 for 2. As you can see below, this cream is very liquidy in texture, although I think this really helps when it comes to application as allows the CC Cream to blend well into my skin. I like applying this with my Eco tools skin perfecting brush and think the pair work nicely together. This product comes in four shades which is pretty good for a cc cream as generally most brands just have a light or dark shade. I have the lightest shade, ivory, which to be honest I feel like its a little too dark for my skintone, but this isn't much of an issue as this product blends so nicely.

 In terms of coverage this is pretty nice, obviously it isn't the highest in the world as it is a CC cream although it really covers what I need to to in terms of minimising spots and redness, and my freckles still shine through. I read on the Boots website that this could also be used as an under eye concealer, as a concealer I felt like it did quite a nice job so if you're going away on holiday this could be a nice 2-in-1 product for you, plus it has SPF 15 which is always welcomed. I've found this to be light on the skin, and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a base when I have this on.
Bourjois 123 Colour Correcting cream
Overall I really liked this 123 Perfect colour correcting cream, and don't regret picking it up one bit! You can find it here for £9.99.

8 comments:

  1. Good to hear that it works well for you. I'm starting to get into CC Cream at the moment and I really like the one from Etude House.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely cc cream! I havent seen this in my boots or superdrug yet!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good light coverage is what I need. Thanks for this! And it's affordable too. Bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this, I just wish they'd bring more shades out as it really does sound like the perfect lightweight base xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite wary of BB/CC/ZZ creams, as I'm a full-coverage kinda girl. I feel like I should definitely give one a go at some point though!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this around but didn't think of trying it out as I didn't think it would cover redness. I'll definitely check it out next time :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good product!!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete