Saturday 20 September 2014

Dream Dots For Spots

I have been having a rough time with my skin lately, so when I heard about Dream Dots* I thought they were the best idea ever. I have a tendency to roll around in my sleep and rub off whatever skin treatment im using overnight, meaning something like this is ideal for me. Dream Dots are basically a medicated patches you place over blemishes of an evening, although I personally think you could get away with wearing these in the day too as they are pretty clear..In fact I've worn these around the house several times on bad skin days and I cant say anyone has noticed.  
For  14.95 you get a pack of 24 dream dots, which are super easy to use, you just simply cleanse the area you wish to treat at night before placing a Dream Dot over it and peeling off in the morning. Personally I thought the results I got from these were great, infact I don't ever recall a skin treatment doing so much for me before over night, and even with all my moving, the dream dot was still in place come morning!
Although If there's  minor downside to these it's the price. While under 15 euros may seem fab for 24 dream dots, I know many people are like me and rarely suffer from one spot at a time. Normally my spots will occur as part of a break out meaning I have to use quite a few of these at a time and if I was using these everytime a spot occured, a pack wouldn't last long!
Although with that being said, nothing works on my skin like these babies and I will continue to whip these out for days when I need my skin to be at it's best. Even with the slight downside I would recommend these to anyone with spot prone skin, Personally I think they're fab for special occasions!

You can buy Dream Dots here, have you tried them yet?

5 comments:

  1. oh these sound so intriguing! Ill have to give them a go

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to check these out online; I've read a few reviews now and they've all been good xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so interesting! I must give them a go!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these definitely worth a try by the sounds of it.
    Cat from Outside Beauty, Inside Health

    ReplyDelete
  5. The product looks great and I will surely give it a try. As for non-surgical face lift to fight ageing thread lift is an innovative solution to the ageing woes.

    ReplyDelete