Wednesday 17 September 2014

Empties #3

After moving last weekend, I've been a rather bad blogger and have only pulled my laptop out of its bag twice! But fear not, I am back with one of my biggest empties posts yet! It's been ages since my last one, so understandably they have built up as you may be able to see from my overflowing wash bag!
I'll start with the four items I have from one of my favourite brands, Soap & Glory, The first thing I used up was the Sugar Crush Body Wash (£6.50/500ml), normally I love Soap & Glory shower gels,  and while this was up to the same standards, I feel like the famous 'Sugar crush scent was just too much for me so probably wont be picking up again. The next product I have is the Butter yourself moisture lotion (£10.00/500ml), which to be honest I quite liked until I got half way through the product where the pump just stopped working. There's still a little of this left but I haven't got the Patience. I also managed to finish the Scrub of your life (£7.00/200ml), while I cant say it was my favourite thing S&G have to offer it was nice, although I would probably pick another scrub over this next time. Finally I have my favourite product of the bunch, The Righteous Butter (£10.50/300ml) , this is just a really lovely moisturiser and lasted me a good while too!
I also finished two other body products too. First up is an old favouitre Vaseline Cocoa Radiant lotion (£4.99/400ml) which I just adore, this product works wonders on my skin and is at a great price point too. Secondly is this Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream (£1.99/250ml) which has the most lovely scent to it! It also left my skin feeling really soft too!
I seem to have finished a whole host of skincare products since my last post! Firstly we have this Una Brennan Calming Creamy Cleanser (£7.99/150ml) which I really enjoyed using, although am unlikely to pick this up again unless there's an offer as I found it a little expensive. I also finished this Neutrogena 2-in-1 wash and mask (£3.79/150ml) which is one of my all time favourites, so I'll definitely be picking that up again! The last skincare products I managed to finish were these two scrubs. Firstly we have this Naturally Radiant Brightening Micro polish (£4.99/75ml), which just didn't give a good enough scrub for my liking! I had the same issue with this Visibly Clear Pore & Shine daily scrub (£4.49/150ml) ..for me nothing has beaten St ives!
Hair wise I finished this Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo (£2.99/200ml) which I really enjoyed using, although am unlikely to buy again as I love the Vo5 one more. I also finished this Dove dry shampoo (£4.59/200ml)  which I thought was awful so I wont be picking up again. Finally I finished this Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Mask from poundland, and recall enjoying it at the time.
Make up wise I only managed to finish a mascara in the form of Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara (£7.99/9ml) despite having a long history of disliking maybelline mascaras I actually really enjoyed using this and would actually pick it up again. I also managed to finish this Witch blemish gel (£3.29/35ml), I even cut into the tube to finish this! I found that it was really helpful on spots without being too drying on the skin! Next up I managed to finish both my Body Shop day Cream (£11.00/50ml) and Nivea night cream (£4.35/50ml) I thought the pair worked a treat along side each other and would happily buy again! Finally I managed to complete this Simple eyecream (£6.99/15ml) which did a really lovely job, although again this is something I'm only likely to pick up if on offer!

Which products have you completed this month?

6 comments:

  1. the righteous butter from soap and glory really does last for ages doesn't it! and i'm not too keen on the sugar crush smell either!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame you didnt love the scent of the sugar crush body was, im obsessed! Love the righteous butter as its so moisturizing, although i dont like the scent of it haha! So funny how everyone likes different scents!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Batiste dry shampoo! Ill definitely have to try the v05 one though:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Righteous Butter, definitely one of my favourite products :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like my Neutrogena Wash-and-Mask and I also adore the Pore&Shine Wash - yet to try the scrub. I also like my Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo and the Macadamia Mask is one of my faves and for only £1! My review of it is here: http://justtilly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/macadamia-hair-mask-review.html if you want to have a look!

    Just Tilly xx
    http://justtilly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete