Tuesday 23 September 2014

Freshly Cut by In The Buff

 In all honesty, I don't feature enough smaller brands on this blog. So when I was given the chance to review an item from brand who are relatively new on my radar, 'In The Buff' I jumped at the chance. Something I often love about smaller brands is that they often come complete with a lovely back story. In this case Becky, In the buffs founder set out to create an eyeliner which wouldn't effect false lashes, which was successful and eventually lead to in the buff launching an whole range of pure mineral products. Although being a huge fan of the natural look it was the brands ethos of enhancing natural beauty rather than masking it which drew me in further. 
Today I'm going to be featuring 'Freshly Cut' one of In the Buffs Hint of eyeshadows which are all named and inspired by nature. Despite picking the shade 'Freshly Cut' for myself, It's rare that I find an eyeshadow easy to wear, so when this little beauty quickly made it into my everyday routine I knew I was on to a winner. Priced at £11.00 For 1g of product this is a little more than I'd normally be willing to spend on a single shadow, although after trying this one for myself I think I would happily part with my cash for another, as its rare that I reach for a product on a daily basis (especially eyeshadow).
 I find this eyeshadow an absolute joy to work with, often mineral make up is associated with mess although there is no fuss with this, I simply shake the pot to insure there is some product in the pot before dipping my brush in and getting to work. I find that this just gives a lovely smokey effect to the lids with minimal effort on my part, which stays in place for the most part of the day with a descent primer.
With all of that in mind, I think that this eyeshadow is a great find! It's also worth noting that both the product and the packaging are made in the UK - Something which has become somewhat of a rarity.
You can pick this up for £11.00 here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment