Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Real Techniques Bargain

Cheap Real Techniques
I'm a huge Real Techniques fan, so when I heard about the limited edition Nics Picks set I knew I had to add them to my collection! At £30, I wasn't in a rush to go pick these up, although when I spotted them for £20 on the Superdrug website I was determined to buy a set of my own. Sadly these were sold out online, however I found my set while looking at the Christmas section in my local Superdrug, and cant wait to put them to work!
Included in the set are five wonderful sliver brushes in the form of the duo-fiber face brush, cheek brush, angled shadow brush, base shadow brush and eyeliner brush. Although personally I'm most excited to try the face, cheek and angled shadowed brushes as they're unlike anything else I own.
Real Techniques nics picks
As always I will be reporting back with my thoughts, Will you be picking up Nics Picks?

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, Great brushes! I love the look of the eyeshadow blender! x

    Jamie-Lee.
    Glitter Infatuation - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this set as the silver handles just make them look so sleek! I can't wait to read your full review on these and hope I can still find a good deal on them x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this set in superdrug for that bargain price too! I'm loving these so far especially the angled shadow brush :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bargain! Looks like a lovely set too x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah I am jealous, so despearate to get my hands on these brushes!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got these for a great price! I think it's good that they have a wider range of brushes in this kit because you get all the basics you need :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award - my post is: http://www.justtilly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-award.html and I would love it if you continued it! Thanks, Tilly xxx

    ReplyDelete