Sunday 9 November 2014

Memebox Superbox #49 All About Lips

I feel like I say this every time I review a Memebox, but I definitely feel like this is my favourite yet and there have been a fair few (which you can view here). In case you've managed to miss my mass of Memebox posts, Memebox are a Korean beauty box service who ship to around an incredible 44 countries around the world. The site offers a range of different kind of boxes, although today I will be sharing Superbox #49 which has the all about lips theme. I pretty much have a draw dedicated to lip products so if ever there was a memebox made for me this is it.
RiRe Tick Tock Lip Gloss ($18) - Admittedly it took me a little while to work out how to use this one, you simply screw off the lid then press the button at the top to reveal a hidden brush. I got the shade peach orange which is a lot brighter than the shades I normally go for, although Its nice to have something different in my collection!

Cheek Room Color Lips ($10) - Surprisingly the only lipstick in this box is this one from color room. Although it has a list of pretty impressive claims meaning I cant wait to put it to the test! I got the shade Orange Peach and am starting to sense a bit of a theme in terms of shades here.

Royal Nature Paint Mousse Lip Lacquer ($24) - I was excited to see this 'mousse-type lip lacquer' in my box, again I got quite a bold colour in the form of 'hot place' which is a VERY bright pink, although its nice to have a different shade in my collection and I cant wait to try it out.

Shara Shara Petit friend tint balm ($8) - I think this pretty balm is super cute and cant wait to throw it into my bag as it smells amazing! The idea behind it is that there's both a tint and balm in the tin making it a fab 2-in-1 product.

Cheek Room Lip Tint ($10) - Most lip tints in the UK happen to be in those nail polish style bottles so its nice to she this one in such a practical form! Again I got the orange shade, but I love that this is a lighter colour and cant wait to put it to work

Very Six 6 Seconds Kissing Lip Gloss ($17) - Out of all of the products, I think this is the one I'm most excited about, its one of those glosses that adapts to you and I love the feeling of it on my lips!
Bottom-Top: RiRe Tick Tock Lip Gloss, Cheek Room Color Lips, Royal Nature Paint Mousse Lip Lacquer and Cheek Room Lip Tint

So there you have it, everything in my latest Memebox! While this box retails at $23 on the Memebox website, the value is an amazing $87 so you really get your moneys worth! Have you used Memebox before?

1 comment:

  1. Adore the colours of the products, they look really pigmented x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete