Saturday 1 November 2014

The Body Shop Haul

body shop sale haul
I'm somewhat of a Body shop obsessive, so when I spotted that I could get an extra 40% the recent sale I had to treat myself to a few 'essentials'.

My first stop were the famous Body Shop body butters! With the extra discount these worked out at just £3.90 each as aposed to the normal retail price of £13. I picked up three scents almond, blueberry and vineyard peach.While the almond one is an old favourite of mine I'm looking forward to trying the other two scents and hope they live up to the same standard.

Although the blueberry theme didn't stop there and I also ended up picking up the body scrub-gelee (£12.50 £3.90) and lip butter (£4.00 £1.80) from the line! I also picked up a chocomania shower gel (£4.00 £1.80) in the sale as it sounded rather appealing.  Last but not least I picked up the Tea Tree Pore minimiser (£7.50 £4.50), although this wasn't in the sale the 40% discount still applied and since this is a product I've been meaning to try I decided to go for it.
 
So there you have it, everything I picked up from The Body Shop. If you act fast this offer is still around and you can currently get 40% off everything with the code: 14672
Will you be treating yourself?

8 comments:

  1. The Body Shop offers are SO good, the perfect time to stock up! Absolutely love the Blueberry and Peach scents.

    Catherine, xo || Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I always end up getting a right bargain :) xx

      Delete
    2. Omg I didn't even know body shop has a 40% sale! Gonna have to check that out :) love this blog post x

      Delete
  2. The 40% off sale sounds amazing, need to check it out for myself! All the body products you picked out sound amazing, the fruity scents are right up my street x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a pretty great sale, well worth picking a few things up :) xx

      Delete
  3. wow such amazing prices, nothing beats a body shop body butter

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, cant wait to put my new ones to the test :) x

      Delete