Monday 22 December 2014

An introduction to W7

It upsets me that its been a good while since my last post, but in all honesty I haven't been putting too many new products to the test lately. Instead I've spent the past month swapping lipsticks for highlighters in an attempt to keep up with my mountain of work. Although, I was recently sent a lovely parcel filled with a welcomed break from W7 and had to share it with you guys. W7 are a budget brand I hear a lot about, although up until recently I hadn't explored the range for myself. This is mainly because I haven't seen the products for myself in many stores, however the W7 website tells me that they are now stocked in a fair few!

Candy Blush in 'Galactic' (£4.95)* - I've always favourited the natural look a cream blush can deliver, so was taken by surprise when I started reaching for this powdered one on a daily basis. Not only does Galactic give a natural look I adore on my skintone, this blush is complete with some pretty impressive packaging, housed in this sturdy pink plastic case containing a handy mirror.

Yummy Eyes Baked Eyeshadow in 'All White' (£2.99)* - To be honest, I don't own many single eyeshadows so was excited to see the addition of such a practical shade to my collection. While 'All White' isn't the most pigmented shade in the world, I imagine this would make a lovely highlight, and could even act over other eyeshadows to create a subtle glittery effect, perfect for this time of year! 
Butter Kiss Lipstick in 'Candy Floss' (£4.50)* - I always look for moisturising qualities in my lipstick, so was super excited to see a butter kiss lipstick included in my parcel! What I practically loved about this product is while it gave my lips that more hydrated feel, the pigment didn't suffer at all and 'candy floss' was pretty bright on my lips. Not bad for under a fiver if you ask me!

Lashtastic Mascara (£4.95)* - I tend to spend quite a lot on mascaras, so was really pleased when I discovered a new everyday option in this one. While I didn't find that this product gave my lashes that 'false lash effect', this mascara certainly added volume and length to my lashes, whilst remaining put all day!
Overall I really enjoyed trying W7 products and have found a firm favourite in the candy blush!  I cant wait to try more of what the brand have to offer and already have my eye on a few bits. Like this They're Real look alike and these fun looking Chunky Cheeks.

Have you tried anything from W7?

6 comments:

  1. The candy blush looks amazing< i really to pick it up.
    Zeynab x

    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lipstick!
    http://itscalme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything yet, although I do really like the look of the naked 3 dupe! The cream blush looks so good, perfect colour as well :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete