Sunday 7 December 2014

Gift Ideas: Pamper Night Hamper

Since I'm seeing gift guides left right and centre, I figured It was about time I shared possibly my favourite idea this Christmas. I knew I wanted to give my presents that personal touch, which lead me to creating a 'pamper' hamper for my friends who are currently swarmed with deadlines and in need of a good break!

I simply filled this lovely wooden storage container from B&M Bargains (£2.99) with all of the pamper night essentials; Face masks, body products, a bath bomb, candle and cute owl lip balm! Not only was it surprisingly cheap to create, I love the idea of supplying that welcome break to a good friend!

Top Tip: If you're making multiple pamper hampers, try buying sets of products and dividing them up! 
How would you personalise your pamper hamper? 

6 comments:

  1. such a great idea! If I was to personalise it then I would maybe add a DVD or something:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this idea and I really like the "I love.." brand, I have their body butter and shower gel in Mango & Papaya.

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mini of those somewhere, may have to try :) x

      Delete
  3. hehe those little facial mask packets will never get old! I get them in my Christmas stocking every year! Just followed you on gfc :) Your blog is everything!!!!!!

    xoxo
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete