Saturday 27 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014

Personally I love reading 'What I got for Christmas/Birthday posts', so I'm really excited to share what I was lucky enough to receive on Christmas day. I find that people tend to give me money as I love being able to sale shop as soon as the shops open on boxing day, although every year I still end up with a fair few gifts. 
I figured I'd give a closer view of my beauty related gifts first as I know that's what the majority of you will be interested in having a nose at! It would seem that I have joined every other beauty blogger in the UK am now the proud owner of the big Soap & Glory Best of All Set, This alone contains a whooping ten Soap & Glory products, including; Hand Dream Super Cream, Orangeasm Body Wash, Butter Yourself Lotion, Heel Genius Foot Cream, Sugar Crush Body Scrub, Whipped Clean Shower Butter, The Righteous Butter Body Butter, Off Your Face Wipes, a Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer and Thick  & Fast Mascara. While we're on the subject on bath products, I was lucky enough to receive this Ted Baker Beau Box containing minis of; Body Wash, Bath Foam, Body Scuffle and Body Spary. I adore the packaging of this one and cant put it to good use! Finally body wise, I got two lovely smelling shower gels in a dove set , a bath bomb and this Darphin Silky Body Duo.
It's always exciting to find make up under the tree, I got got this pretty No7 set which is complete with blush, eyeshadows, liner, lipgloss and an extremely soft feeling brush. I also got a Make Up Rev eyeshadow palette which I cant wait to put to the test! Fragrance wise I've been wanting to try Primark's perfume offerings so was glad to see this Polka Duo along with Lady Gaga's Fame.
I also got some lovely non beauty bits including slippers. Pjs. socks and this hotwater bottle. Along with a mountain of chocolate which is helping me get through my stacks of revision!   I was also lucky enough to get another huge Yankee candle from a friend (this is actually one of three, although I left my other gifts in my university house as I had very little suitcase room, and cant wait to get back and burn them all!) Finally I got a couple of beautiful jewellery bits and a few books including We were lairs, Where she went and Divergent.

So there you have it, some of the lovely things I was lucky enough to receive this year! Did you get anything lovely for Christmas this year?

7 comments:

  1. I got quite a few of the same things.
    Hope you had a good Christmas :)
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presents! So jealous of some stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the soap and glory box too! I looove orangasm!

    What I got for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some lovely gifts! You cant beat the Soap & Glory gift sets!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you got some really fab presents! I love these kind of posts! Those books you got look really great, must note down some of the titles! Books make good presents, I got a few too! Watch out for my Christmas Presents post in the next day or so. Best wishes for your blog in 2015!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great gifts here! That Soap & Glory set looks amazing too!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete