Saturday 24 January 2015

Balmi Cube Lip Balm in Raspberry

If there's one thing that's become a bit of a handbag essential as of late its this cube balm from Balmi. I spotted this half price in the Boots Christmas sale and have to give it ago. I own way too many lip balms, yet I'm a complete nightmare at keeping track of them meaning I find the design of this ingenious. Complete with a handy keyring meaning I almost always have it with me, this lip balm is designed to be mess free enabling you to apply directly to the lips.The balm itself is wonderful quality too and melts effortlessly onto the lips leaving them feeling soft and if thats not enough, It smells divine! 

These retail for £4.99 in Boots which I think is pretty reasonable considering unless I loose my keys I wont feel the need to buy another lip balm until this runs out! However I do happen to already own a back up after spotting these in the 70% off sales!

5 comments:

  1. The cube packaging makes it so cute! The key ring is such a great idea.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lip balms but I found the lid broke on both of mine half way through. Still one of my favourite lip balms
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame! I hope mine doesnt do the same x

      Delete
  3. I must try one of these soon! Ive heard lovely things!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete