Saturday 31 January 2015

Memebox Special #52: Wonderful Treasure Finds

After discovering Memebox over the summer I have become somewhat of a fanatic. I am yet to be disappointed with a box, which is saying a lot since there have been a fair few. My favourite boxes happen to be those which contain products completely unlike those on offer in the UK, The wackier the idea the more interest I have in it, as compared to Korean market beauty products here can be a little (dare I say) dull. I was delighted earlier this week when the DHL man delivered the Special #52 WTF: Wonderful Treasure Finds box, filled with a whole host of 'under-the-radar' beauty products I cant wait to try!
Skindeco Comedo AC Power Serum ($36/50g) - I really love receiving skincare and have really impressed after trying items from past boxes. This particular item is a serum is housed in a read glass bottle which promises a 'healthier more glowing complexion'. The card also states that this is enriched with a blend of ginger and garlic, although luckily for me this doesn't really have a scent to it and I look forward to trying once my current serum has run out.

Tonymoly Mr. Smile Patch ($2/10g) - This has to be the most interesting product in this box, and is a patch formulated to 'effectively smooth out and firm up the skin along your smile lines'. While I'd love to see my house mates faces if I walked around wearing this, I cant say I find my smile lines to be an issue.

Elinette BMS Cure Cream ($65/50ml) - Again, creams are something I really like finding in my boxes as they're something I always need. This one has a pretty high retail price so I'm interested to see how I get on with it.
Mumur Air Waterdrop Cooling Hand Cream Snow Blossom ($9/50g) - I had a chance to try this out earlier and was impressed! The idea behind this is hat the cream melts into your skin like a snowflake melting into you hands. While I thought the idea was a little mad this actually works and melts into the skin effortlessly! A winner from me which is going straight in my handbag!

Dearberry Play Choux ($13/30ml) - This is the only make up item in this box, meaning I cant wait to give it a whirl. Play Choux is a primer which promises to 'create a smooth, even canvas for foundation' all while adding a 'healthy light-from-within glow to skin'. While I I'm a huge fan of that glowly look I think this is a little too much for me so will be using this as a highlighter.

Bath Charm Store Dead Sea Salt Natural Soap ($6/100g) - I've never used a face soap before, so I'm interested to see what this is like as it promises to 'help brighten up dulled complexions and is perfect for treating troubled, sensitive skin'

Yadah Capsule Tok Soothing Gel ($11/100ml) - Being the biggest item in the box this gel was the first thing to catch my eye, I look forward to using this to cool down in the warmer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment