Wednesday 11 March 2015

The five minute face...

Lately I've found myself torn between that having that extra hour five minutes in bed and wanting to look like I've had enough sleep.. The solution? a routine that I've got down to under five minutes, leaving just enough time to deal with other aspects of my morning.
My base is pretty simple, I just apply this Maybelline Babyskin pore eraser (£7.99/22ml) along with my new Maybelline dream flawless nude foundation (£5.99/20ml). The result is very natural. although I find that the look helps to even everything out. I do however have to go in with a Essence concealer (£2.50/7ml)*, for under my eyes and any blemishes. At just £2.50 this stuff is bloody brilliant and well worth a try!
To make my eyes stand out I use my Benefit Roller Lash mascara (£19.50/8.5g). I got this little sample size in Elle and have been really enjoying it so far. While I find I do still have to use my curlers I love that it coats every individual lash and makes my eyelashes look so much thicker! I then go in with my brow drama sculpting mascara (£4.99/7.6ml) to quickly neaten my brows up before finishing the look with my Soap and Glory lip crayon in the shade 'Bashfull' (£8.00).

So there you have it, the make up steps I use in the morning to look a little more human! What are your quick fixes?

1 comment: